“Sometimes things come out of your mouth that you regret later on. Or no, not regret. You say something so razor-sharp that the person you say it to carries it around with them for the rest of their life.”
Herman Koch, The Dinner (via quoted-books)
- This is very important to keep in mind, especially if you want to enjoy your reading experience.
- 1: You should read Anything.
- 2: Whatever you like.
- 3: There are no rules.
- 4: There is no age limit.
- 5: You can read whatever the hell you want.
- 6: I'm not going to tell you what you SHOULD be reading.
- 7: Because that's up to you.
- 8: Pick up ANY BOOK
- 9: And please,
- 10: Enjoy the hell out of it! (Or dislike it, it's all up to you!)